Sunday, July 25, 2010

Naomi Novik's New Book is Out

If you didn't catch my post earlier this week. The new book in the Temeraire series is out! This is a great historical science fiction series set in the 18th century. If you like vibrant characters, dragons and epic battles check out this series.
As an aside, my earlier post this week talked about how Naomi Novik and Random House sent me a free copy of their new book. I had signed up for their newsletter months ago to receive updates on when the book was coming out. It was a complete surprise when I arrived home and found the new book on my doorstep. It is turning out to be a great read and I am very happy. As a thank you, I have posted a link to her book, Tongue of Serpents, on the site and encourage everyone to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment